Wednesday 23 February 2011

Adventures of Henry - Return of the Sculpture Garden

I returned to the sculpture garden with the new volunteers, and with more confidence, got ever better shots with Henry, and even more odd looks from monks.

"Left, now, go to third gear, wait, you should have indicated. Man, stone dog's can't drive"

I have no idea what is going on, but it looks painful

Now, serene and calm

I need a spear

And I thought your mother's ass was fat

Taking in the sights

If an elephant man offers you a "ride on his rat"... just say no

"And the monkey king goes for the kick!"

Try not to draw on my bear, he isn't machine washable

Well, this is awkward

Shouldn't he be wearing body armour? It's like modern day Aztecs

I am indifferent to your suffering

There's the bear! Oh, wait. He's on my crotch. Clever girl

Now,you didn't think Hannibal looked like this?

Wow,do you work out?

Stop crying, I didn't hit you that hard

1 comment:

  1. We voted "and the monkey king goes for the kick" into first place (well really the "and I thought your mothers a** was fat") but I reckon "nessmail" will be signing in at the gym down at the leisure centre now! Cool, work harder ..not!

    ReplyDelete