Saturday 22 January 2011

Adventures of Henry - Bangkok




Now for a moment I know at least two of you have been waiting for - the adventures of Henry Bear. (Captions describe the photo above)
Here in Bangkok, posing with a drink I can only describe as "green flavour"
Seen here beside a Bangkok dual carriageway
Outside a great noodle restaurant. I got really odd looks for this shot.
Surveying my quarters on the sleeper train. He wasn't amused
"Look, I'm sorry, I couldn't afford first class. You'll have to share a sink with the ordinary people. No don't be like that, please."

Tune in when I can next be arsed for Henry's travels around Nong Khai sculpture garden!

1 comment:

  1. Fab foties, Henry appears to raising an ironic eyebrow, Sean Connery stylee, 'Shurely shome mishtake...'

    ReplyDelete